– Half-shell construction reinforced by longitudinal members and bearing skin.
– All carrier parts are made of duralumin.
– The fuselage cross-section is rectangular at the bottom and elliptical at the top.
– The fuselage construction includes a keel.
– Half-shell construction.
– Equipped with simple folding lift flaps and ailerons as well as carbon winglets for better rising performance.
– Designed as self-supporting type with one main and one rear auxiliary beam.
– Attached to the fuselage with two hinges on the main beam and one hinge on the rear beam.
– The wing profile shape is made of duralumin ribs on the leading and trailing sides of the wing and duralumin sheet skin.
Vertical and horizontal tail “T” type surfaces (SOP, VOP)
– The half-shell construction consists of ribs, beams and bearing skin.
– VOP surfaces have a rectangular ground plan.
– VOP and SOP consist of rudder, horizontal stabiliser and elevator with electrically controlled balancing pad.
– The rudder is attached to the keel with two hinges.
Fixed landing gear with steered nose wheel
– The leg of the nose landing gear is made of steel tube and sprung with rubber anti-vibration mountings.
– The main landing gear legs are of a fibreglass structure.
– Standard 14 x 4-inch tires on wheels.
– Disc brakes operated by foot control pedals.
– The hydraulic brakes are operated independently and, together with the steerable nose wheel, make it easy to taxi.
Efficient double control
– The ailerons and elevator are operated by the control lever via the linkage rods and angle levers.
– The rudder is operated by foot control pedals via steel strands.
– The geometry of the brake pedals minimises unintentional braking.
– The lever placed between the seats mechanically controls the lift flaps.
– Dual longitudinal balancing can be installed on request.
Top Rotax engine
– We offer two types of Rotax engines – 912 UL (80 HP) / 912 ULS (100HP)
– Mounted via the auxiliary engine bed and anti-vibration mounts to the main engine bed on the engine divider.
– Equipped with an electric starter, alternator, and mechanical fuel pump.
– Two-piece engine laminate housing for easy inspection and maintenance.
– Combined cooling cools the cylinder heads with water and the cylinders themselves with air.
– Engine lubrication system with dry crankcase.
– Double ignition.
Sophisticated fuel system
– Composed of two integral tanks placed in wings with a total volume of 90 litres, riveted and bonded of duraluminium sheets.
– Each tank has a vent, sludge separator, fuel gauge and filter in the outlet valve.
– The fuel system includes a three-way fuel cock in the fuselage and a fine fuel filter in the engine compartment.
– The return branch is led back to the tank in the right wing.
– On request, an electric fuel pump, fire-resistant fuel hose sleeves or tanks can be fitted with lockable caps.
Single-wire electrical system
– With negative pole separated by buses connected to the power supply.
– Protected by fuses located on the panel.
– The single-phase generator integrated in the motor and the 12 V maintenance-free battery located on the motor divider serve as a power source.
Comfortable and spacious cab
– Two side-by-side upholstered ergonomic seats, adjustable in three positions with four-point seat belts with shoulder straps.
– The luggage compartment located behind the seats can carry luggage with a maximum weight of 20 kg.
– Access to the cab is possible after opening the one-piece plexiglass canopy.
– The new robust fibreglass canopy is aerodynamically optimised to reduce drag and equipped with a locking mechanism.
– Cab ventilation works through ventilation valves connected to naca inlets.
– Heating system with separate volume distribution of hot and cold air inside the cab, with de-icing and demisting is safe for taxiing.
Pitot static system
–Pressure distribution to individual devices is made with flexible plastic hoses.